Shorts On Tap presents: THE BIG SCORE - A SELECTION OF SHORTS & DOCS ON SPORTS on Wednesday, May 2nd at 93 Feet East, Brick Lane, London E1 from 6:30pm.
TICKETS: £4 online (online booking), £5 on the door.
Sports teaches you character, it teaches you to play by the rules, it teaches you to know what it feels like to win and lose-it teaches you about life.
'The Big Score': a celebration of sports and its sense of belonging, togetherness, team.
8 works spanning across animation, documentary and drama describing, depicting, deciphering the essence of THE GAME.
Followed by Q&A sessions with the filmmakers.
Featuring a special ACT ONE performance by singer/songwriter Héllena presenting her new EP 'Kissed the Sun'.
- DEAR BASKETBALL (05:22) USA, 2017 by Glen Keane & Kobe Bryant
- BEING KEEGAN (26.41) UK, 2017 by Stephanie Zari
- PANTHERS (11.53) UK, 2017 by Jake Cauty
- SKIM FOR ENGLAND (29:45) UK, 2017 by Tom Oxenham & Hugo Nicholson
- BORN A BELIEVER (11:30) UK, 2017 by Darius Norowzian
- AMY (03:13) UK, 2017 by Jo Kidby
- OSU (03:52) Netherlands, 2017 by Judith Veenendaal & Kevin Ross
- WONDERKID (31:20) UK, 2016 by Rhys Chapman
Shorts On Tap is London's largest short film community, join the tribe on April 18th.
Doors open at May 2nd for a pint&networking session and ACT ONE live performance.
Film screenings start at 7:30pm
Q&A until 11pm
The screening room is situated at the back of the venue.
Seats are first-come-first-serve