Shorts On Tap in collaboration with Time Out presents: Women in Revolt at Samsung KX - a Selection of Shorts by Female Filmmakers.
We’re delighted to be partnering with Time Out for the third time on an amazing programme of short films by female filmmakers at Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ, on Saturday, December 7th from 7pm.
INFO & TICKETS
(select '7 December' date on 'get tickets' scroll-down menu)
Women in Revolt is Shorts On Tap's award-winning series celebrating women in film - Join us on December 7th for a programme of handpicked works followed by Q&As with attending directors.
A selection of extraordinary works depicting, describing and challenging the very essence of womanhood in 6 top-notch shorts from all over the world.
Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and a free beer or wine.
SHORT FILM PROGRAMME:
- 100 WOMEN I KNOW (13:00") directed by Phoebe Montague, produced by Phoebe Montague & Grace Campbell
- A CUP OF COFFEE WITH MARILYN (18:00") written & directed by Alessandra Gonnella, produced by Diego Loreggian & Alessandra Gonnella
- EYES (04:30") directed by Lily Ash Sakula, written by Roisin Dunnett
- LISTEN TO ME SING (11.12") directed by Isabel Garrett, written by Rosamund Attwood, produced by Emily Everdee
- NINI (05:10") written, directed & produced by Yingzong Xin
- PUNCHING BAG (16.28") written & directed by Jamie Anderson, produced by Jamie Anderson and Carrie Tyson
- WHO'S YOUR DAD (23:00") written, directed & produced by Rebeca Sasse & Alexandra Von Schelling
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX store. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited.
Samsung KX is a place of discovery, where people can interact with cutting edge innovation and local community passions under one iconic roof through a roster of skills sharing events and workshops, providing a breadth of experiences available to all.
Shorts On Tap is London’s leading short film community, join the tribe on December 7th.