Shorts On Tap presents: COLORAMA - A Selection of Animation Short Films on Saturday, April 30th at Rich Mix from 6:30pm.
£5 Entry - BOOK HERE: https://cutt.ly/PD6Bo8k
Address: Rich Mix (The Stage), 35-47 Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6LA
(nearest station: Shoreditch High Street)
Colorama, Shorts On Tap's very own celebration of animated short film is back!
Join us on a carnival of colour in motion, a journey through animation in a variety of styles, genres and techniques.
Get ready for a kaleidoscopic programme featuring the best animated short film production from all over the world.
The event will be featuring screenings, Q&As with attending filmmakers, networking sessions from 6:30pm to 11pm this April 30th at Rich Mix (The Stage).
Let's celebrate #ShortFilm together in the heart of Shoreditch this spring, see you all at Colorama!
SHORT FILM PROGRAMME (alphabetical order):
- Billy The Elephant by Michelle Morgan
- Change Return by Robert Findlay
- Flowers and Love. And Death Metal. by Waldemar Borth
- I Hope This Film Isn't About Me by Harry Plowden
- Out with the Old by George Summers
- Pandora by Matthias Lerch
- "Record Player" AJR X Daisy the Great by Yuval Haker
- KINO Out of Body by Patrycja Loranc
- The Mandalas of the Inexplicable Reveries of Daemonboy by Sujay Narayan
- The Ocean by Sophia Kaschowitz
- Thunder Rises by Evan Curtis
- Too Late by Roy Stein
- Urbanality by Evan McInnes
- Watch Me Vanish by Georgia Bardi
BOX OFFICE: https://cutt.ly/PD6Bo8k
Shorts On Tap's been London's ambassador for short filmmaking for the past 8 years. One of the fastest-growing short film communities in town, we also screen our shorts in Berlin, Tokyo and Venice. www.shortsontap.com
Doors open at 6:30pm for a pint&networking session.
Films screening start at 7pm
Show ends approximately at 11pm
The screening room ('The Stage') is situated on ground floor at Rich Mix.