Shorts On Tap presents: TALES OF PERSIA - A Selection of Iranian Short Films on Wednesday, October 11th at 93 Feet East, Brick Lane, London E1 from 7pm.
TICKETS: £3 (online booking), £4 on the door.
Join Shorts On Tap on an amazing journey throgh Iranian culture with selection of Persian shorts.
Tales of Persia: part of Shorts On Tap's ROAD MAP, a series of screenings focusing on international shorts, each time exploring a different country, region or city of the world.
An extraordinary programme of works exploring, depicting, deciphering Iran.
PROGRAMME (in no particular order)
- THE PROVISIONAL DEATH OF BEES (26.46) Iran, 2016 by Maryam Fruzi
- ASCRIBED ACHIEVEMENTS (04.18) Iran, 2016 by Samaneh Shojaei
- REDPOINT (04.43) Iran 2015, by Motahareh Ahmadpour
- TURQUOISE (15.00) Iran 2017, by Roozbeh Misaghi
- ROOHANGIZ (06.17) Iran 2016, by Elmira Bagherzadeh
- DARKENED WATER (30.00) Iran 2016, by Alireza Dehghan
- I'M NOT ALONE! (02.31) Iran 2017, by Amin Malakootikhah
- REVOLUTIONARY ROADS/RAHAYEH ENGHELAB (10.00) UK 2010, by Elcid
Don't miss the ACT ONE live performance before the screening.
ACT ONE is Shorts On Tap's platform for actors, musicians and poets to perform live before an audience of filmmakers & film lovers.
A new space for live entertainment in London. www.shortsontap.com/actone
Shorts On Tap is London's largest short film community, join the tribe on October 11.
Discussing, debating, commenting on the films with their directors and guests speakers.
A great opportunity to check new work, expand your network, make friends and enjoy a night out checking some great talent.
Doors open at 7pm for a pint&networking session.
Films screenings start at 8pm
Show ends approximately at 10.30pm
The screening room is situated at the back of the venue.
Seats are first-come-first-serve